Your Health & Our Health
If you feel any symptoms such as cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing or fever PLEASE STAY HOME.
Masks are mandatory to enter the clubhouse. Please ensure that you are wearing your mask if you need to access the pro shop, restaurant, locker rooms, or any washrooms inside the clubhouse. Masks can be removed while seated in the restaurant and are not required for customers on the patio.
We will continue to operate our outdoor check in, washrooms can be used on the course or at the driving range, and food can be purchased from our kiosks or takeout through our mobile app for those not wearing masks.
· Bookings are to be made online and paid in advance via the booking portal on our website. Access to the golf course will not be granted if you do not have a tee time.
· Please do your best to arrive at the golf course 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
· Please check in for your tee time at the our backshop counter or pro shop. You will be asked to move to the practice putting green, driving range or restaurant until 5 minutes prior to your tee time and then to the "batter's box" at the course you're starting on.
· To prevent any crowding it is important to maintain a 2 hour per 9 holes pace. Playing faster or slower than this is discouraged. If you play too fast you may be required to go back to your vehicle until it is time to cross to your next 9 holes.
· In the event of a frost delay or thunder storm, golfers will need to report to their vehicles as we cannot have a gathering in the clubhouse.
· Rakes, ball washers, and benches have been removed from the golf course.
· Flagsticks have been modified to catch your ball and keep it near the top of the hole so you can retrieve it without touching the hole or the flagstick.
· Staff will be monitoring golfers throughout the process and will be enforcing these policies to prohibit gathering and maintain physical distancing.
Food and Beverage
· The Kiosk at the back of the clubhouse will be open for quick service items as well as takeout that can be ordered online.
· Springsgrill Restaurant is open for dine-in or takeout from 8am-10pm. Takeout can be ordered online through our website or on our mobile app.
These policies are fluid. Some will change or be removed as we adapt and to our new operations and government mandates.
· Send your comments, questions, concerns, and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear from you!
Elbow Springs will continue to monitor the recommendations of government and health officials as well as industry best practices and pass along relevant information and updates as necessary.
We thank everyone for their understanding and look forward to having a great 2020 golf season.
Elbow Springs Management