Your Health & Our Health
If you feel any symptoms such as cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing or fever PLEASE STAY HOME.
· Bookings are to be made online and paid in advance via the booking portal on our website. Access to the property will not be granted if you do not have a tee time.
· Please do your best to arrive at the golf course 15 minutes prior to your tee time (no earlier).
· You will be met at the gate by our greeter who will give you instructions on procedures for the day. Feel free to get your golf clubs out and shoes on but to remain at your vehicle until 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
· Please check in for your tee time at the our backshop counter 10 minutes before your tee time. You will be asked to move to the practice putting green until 5 minutes prior to your tee time and then to the "batter's box" at the course you're starting on.
· To prevent any crowding it is important to maintain a 2 hour per 9 holes pace. Playing faster or slower than this is discouraged. If you play too fast you may be required to go back to your vehicle until it is time to cross to your next 9 holes.
· In the event of a frost delay or thunder storm, golfers will need to report to their vehicles as we cannot have a gathering in the clubhouse.
· Rakes, ball washers, and benches have been removed from the golf course.
· Flagsticks have been modified to catch your ball and keep it near the top of the hole so you can retrieve it without touching the hole or the flagstick.
· Staff will be monitoring golfers throughout the process and will be enforcing these policies to prohibit gathering and maintain physical distancing.
Food and Beverage
· The Kiosk at the back of the clubhouse will be open for quick service items as well as takeout that can be ordered online.
· You can also order takeout from the Springsgrill Restaurant and pick it up from the backshop counter, the Clubhouse Kiosk or have it delivered to you on the golf course. Takeout can be ordered online through our website or on our mobile app.
· The driving range will be open to only those golfers who have a tee time booked for the day. They can use the range 15 minutes before their tee time (no earlier).
· Access to the clubhouse is not permitted.
These policies are fluid. Some will change or be removed as we adapt and to our new operations and government mandates.
· Send your comments, questions, concerns, and suggestions to email@example.com. We want to hear from you!
Elbow Springs will continue to monitor the recommendations of government and health officials as well as industry best practices and pass along relevant information and updates as necessary.
We thank everyone for their understanding and look forward to having a great 2020 golf season.
Elbow Springs Management